Marriages are exceptional. It would drain you, overwhelm you and would take you on verge of giving up. But then again marriage is one of the finest feelings on Earth. There is nothing like having someone you cannot imagine your life without.
The top-rated popular matrimonial sites in India would help you find your better half but the secret of making them a partner for lifetime lies within you. These quotes from our favourite movies, books and orators are an only source of inspiration you would seek on a gloomy day.
1. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”– Mignon McLaughlin
2. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”– Dave Meurer
3. “Marriage is over in an hour, and yet it takes a lifetime to be really married.”– E. Stanley Jones
4. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”– Martin Luther
5. “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
6. “The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little extra every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live.” – Fawn Weaver
7. “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”– Andre Marois
8. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make–not just on your wedding day, but over and over again–and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.”– Barbara de Angelis
9. “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.”– William Lyon Phelps
10. “We need a witness to our lives. There are a billion people on the planet… I mean, what does anyone life really mean? But in a marriage, you’re promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things… all of it, all of the time, every day.
You’re saying, ‘Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness;”– Shall We Dance?
11. “Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other’s cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.
Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together, yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow. – Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
12. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… everyday.” – Nicholas sparks
13. “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.”- Criss Jami
14. “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.” – Benjamin Franklin
15. “Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.” – Zig Ziglar
16. “In other relationships, people are different entities but in marriage, the couple is considered as one. This is what makes marriage a different kind of bond.” – Mark McGrann
17. “Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.” – Leo Buscaglia
18. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”– Fredrich Nietzche
19. “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.”– Simone Signeret
20. “Marriage is a huge investment: of time, of energy and of emotion. Protect and keep contributing to your investment.”– Karen Gordon
21. “Until you learn how to fight together, you will fight against each other.”– Anonymous
22. Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we married. – Tim Mullen
23. “A strong marriage rarely has two people strong at the same time. It is a husband and wife who take turns being strong for each other in the moment the other is weak.”– Ashley Willis
24. “Your marriage is a glorious bond but don’t take it as an easy task. It is meant to be worked upon similar to all of your other relationships.”– Raymond Eido
25. “Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself; not what’s left over after you have given your best to everyone else.”– Dave Willis
26. “Simply put, a marriage is not a marriage without the existence of two individuals who promised to love each other.”– Jessica Gardner
27. Your marriage vows are most important in those moments when they are most difficult to keep. – Dave Willis
28. “As God by creation made two of one, so again by marriage, He made one of two.”– Thomas Adams
29. “A husband and wife may disagree on many things but they must absolutely agree on this: to never, ever give up.” – Unknown
30. “Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.” – Marilyn Monroe
Are you looking for a life partner? Well, Cupid Knot is a place to be. Ours is amongst the finest and best marriage matrimonial sites in India.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us: