Filling up your KYC details is not optional. The verification of your profile will not be complete without it. So, don't forget to fill up the required details. We accept KYC details on our WhatsApp no. as well. Message on +91 9909926929.
Long gone are the days when finding a life partner was an expertise of family matchmakers. Times have evolved and bought along with it the changes in societal structure. Despite being the prevalent way of getting married, arrange marriages in India have evolved drastically. Technology has paved its way in the way arrange marriage functions.
The mushrooming number of matrimonial sites in India is evidence of how evolved the field of matchmaking is in times of today. There is a continuous increment in usage of these best matchmaking sites for finding a life partner.
While some of these online matrimonial offer free matchmakings, there are Indian matchmakers that offer their professional matchmaking services for a premium. The selection of either depends solemnly on the preference of each individual.
We have often heard people citing that matrimonial sites aren’t reliable for making a choice of a life partner. Well, if that would have been the case, there would not have been the increment in matchmaking platforms across India.
According to us, the search is difficult only when you have an unclear picture of what to seek in your life partner. Otherwise, with a perfect cupid profile, your search should be nothing but easy and feasible.
Speaking about the importance of matrimonial profile while searching your partner, always remember it is the representation of your personality and your chance of creating a first impression. We cannot place enough emphasis on the role of content in your matrimony profile.
Always source thoroughly before updating a picture on your matrimony profile.
As said, it is your profile that creates a firsthand impression about you. And like it or not, pictures are the decision-maker of whether your profile would be accepted or rejected by others. Try to put your best look forward in case of matrimonial profile. Obviously, deceiving shouldn’t be the case.
The about me section could turn the tables.
Yes, that is how powerful the role of description section is in your matrimonial profile. Our advice would be to present your fun, witty and enthusiastic personality through your bio descriptions. Don’t be bland and repeat that monotonous information already present in your biodata.
Here are our 2 cent tips for your bio descriptions.
Give clarity regarding your passion.
A hint of what you’re looking in your partner.
Mention those qualities that describe you best.
You can always go overboard with your creative funk style.
Let me cite you one of the examples of basic profile description.
I am a 25-year-old girl pursuing a career as an IT specialist in one of the leading multinational companies in Mumbai. I live with my family of 4 at our beautiful abode in Bandra. Fitness is my passion and regardless of my schedule, this is one thing that remains constant in my life.
I love hogging on food, travelling to different countries and engrossing myself in good reads. It is the little things in life that makes me happy and it is those little things that I seek in my partner.
Now, you don’t need to hone creative writing skills for that perfect bio descriptions but you can at least ensure that it is free of spelling and grammatical errors.
Now, when your bio is this comprehensive it would eventually eliminate the encounter with unsuitable matches.
Your search for life partner becomes extremely easy and effective when there is a clear picture of your wants, needs and persona in your matrimony profile.
Are you looking for trusted matrimonial sites in India? At Cupid Knot we offer individualised matchmaking services to our clients by maintaining their confidentiality. We don’t reveal their identity while making a search of life partner for them. We offer our niche services to communities of Jain, Agarwal, Maheshwari and Marwari.
Planning to get married? Well, you could begin your search for a life partner by choosing the best marriage sites in India. Moreover, an all India marriage bureau can make your life partner search extremely easy. But before you begin your partner search, answer this.
Are you willing to let go of age-old notions relating to marriage? If not, you won’t be satisfied with your marriage ever. This is because marriage is much more than what we know of it. We are aware of more myths than facts. Hence, a reality check for you.
Let’s bust some most popular marriage myths.
1. Partners should share common interests.
Partners don’t need to share exact similar interests, every time. On the contrary, the partner should have different likings and interests. Moreover, differences in personality are as important as the similarities.
Having a distinct taste keeps the marriage lively. Besides, partners won’t get bored of each other with different interests to share.
2. One should marry before 25.
Well, there is no perfect age for marrying. Marrying at 30 is as normal as marrying in your twenties. This is because maturity, sensibility and security come at a different age to different people. Besides, there are numerous reasons to decide when to marry. So, don’t let anyone define perfect marriage age for you.
3. Your partner must know what’s wrong with you.
Your partner is as much of a person as you are. They cannot figure magically as to what is going in your head. A successful marriage is built on communication. Communicate what you expect from your partner instead of waiting for them to guess.
Not, everyone is mature enough to communicate clearly. Hence, learn talking before heading towards marriage.
4. Marriage requires you to lose individuality.
Yes, marriage makes strong teams. But, every team is made of strong individuals, right?
You see, marriage requires you to do things together. But don’t lose your individuality while working for a perfect marriage. Because can you recall of a team that works better with weak team players?
5. Fidelity is only cheating physically.
Cheating your partner is wrong, be it physically, emotionally or financially. So, no affair is not the only reason why marriages end. When people cheat emotionally and financially, it breaks the trust, which in turn leads to divorce.
6. You have to follow the order of events.
Every marriage is unique and you don’t have to follow the commonly followed order of events for a successful marriage. Kids aren’t the only way out to take your marriage forward. Every couple needs to mutually agree on common grounds before making big decisions.
7. Kids make your marriage strong.
Planning kids is a huge responsibility. Kids don’t come with a magic wand of solving everything. Address your core problems before planning kids. Because kids can make your life beautiful only when your marriage is sorted.
8. You have to avoid arguments.
Arguments aren’t dead-end for marriage. In fact, conflicts are an important part of every marriage. You have to resolve them together to make your marriage work.
Healthy arguments are always the best. It helps you improve your marriage. But, it requires you to set aside your ego and listen to your partner.
9. All you require is love.
Yes, love is important. But it isn’t the only thing that keeps your marriage strong. Marriage requires compassion, Understanding, Respect and commitment to make it work.
Love evolves but trust and honesty form the strong foundation of your marriage.
10. Marriage needs to be perfect.
No one has a perfect marriage. In fact, marriages were never meant to be perfect. Ups and downs are common in marriage and like every relation you have to work on it. Put in your efforts and make things right. Lows in your marriage don’t make it a failure.
11. Counselling works only in serious problems.
It is advisable to seek professional help right from the time when the problems creep in. When you rush in at the last moment, more often than not problems in marriage become irreconcilable. Don’t wait till your marriage hits rock bottom.
12. Marriage work on its own.
Marriage requires two partners who are willing to never give up. That’s all. Such commitment pushes them to put in efforts that keep the marriage alive.
13. Opposites stay strong.
Opposites attract. Now, we have heard this enough number of times that we have begun to believe it wholeheartedly. Indeed, opposites attract but vats differences in the basic core values between partners stem unsolvable differences over a period of time.
14. Couples do everything together.
Couples don’t need to be a partner in everything. Each partner should foster relations outside the marriage. Attaching all your expectations from a single person and relation leads to dependency which isn’t good.
15. Your partner completes you.
Your partner doesn’t complete you. They only need to compliment you. Expecting your partner to be your better half in everything would only lead to unfulfilled expectations.
Some of these myths are repeated with utmost casualty and normalcy everywhere. So much that we have started to foster unrealistic expectations from marriage.
Get rid of these myths before they begin to impact your married life.
Is someone near to you looking for Jain Agarwal Samaj Marriage Bureau? Well, Cupid Knot is an answer for them. We aren’t an absolutely free Indian marriage bureau but neither are we here to offer fake promises. We promise on finding you your ideal match for whatever it takes.
Download the Cupid Knot Android and IOS app now, if you’re serious about getting married.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Decades ago the use of online platforms for finding a life partner or love was looked up with skepticism. It was considered as a desperate attempt of finding a better half and as a last resort when there were no chances of finding love offline. However, times have changed and the mushrooming matrimonial services in India are proof of this. People have started availing of matrimony services in India not as a last means but as a platform with better offerings.
Dating services and platforms are emerging at an increasing rate and youths of this nation have taken the matter of finding a life partner into their own hands. And while there isn’t denying the fact that in a country like India religion and caste play the most crucial role in fixing a match, Personal interest matters are equally important now.
Now when we talk about the matrimony platform, even if you’re availing the best matrimony services in India, your experience for the same won’t be exactly similar to another person. That to say people experience the magic as well as agony while finding love through an online platform.
1. It’s agony if you don’t know what you’re looking for. That to say, There are millions of matrimony profiles on an online platform and your search would be futile when you are unaware of what to look for. Answer these questions for yourself, before filtering the profiles.
Are you specific about the religion or caste you wish to seek in your partner?
Is there any specific profession you want your partner to be pursuing?
Is there any income specifics attached to your choice of partner?
If you’re looking for a female, specifically in India, do you wish for a homemaker or career-oriented person?
What are the geographical parameters for your partner to be eligible? And many other search alternatives.
When you’re clear with what, where, and how to look for, your experience of finding love is rather pleasant than agonizing.
2. It’s a magical platform to find myriads of options that would exactly fit your criteria. Urbanization has led to declining in socialization and it is difficult to practice traditional matchmaking. An online platform, be it dating or matrimony allows you to find your nearly perfect match at ease. All you have to do is prioritize your essential criteria for a life partner.
3. It’s agony if you’re using a platform not suitable for your need. i.e. There is a serious problem if you’re looking for a regular fling on a matrimony platform. If you are interested in casual dating or even serious dating, you need to opt for a dating platform.
On the other hand, if you’re very specific about the religion of your life partner, make the use of niche matrimonial sites leading in that religion. You see there are myriads of online platforms and your experience of finding love online depends on the selection amongst these matrimony platforms.
4. It’s magical if you’re open to flexibility. Yes, we all have predetermined sets of conditions that must be there in our life partner. But it is wise to demarcate these needs based on priority. Besides, could you be cent percent sure about the type of person you want to marry.
You have to loosen up your search and be open to possible matches. Compromise on aspects where it is possible and you would be surprised with the choices you get.
5. It’s agony if you continue to weigh your experience based on other people. There must be numerous people out there for whom online platforms for finding love didn’t work.
But you need to understand that each experience is different for numerous underlying reasons. Give yourself a try before making a judgment about such platforms.
Is someone near to you looking for matrimonial sites in India? At Cupid Knot we offer individualized and customized matchmaking services through our Jain/Agarwal matrimony in India. We maintain the complete confidentiality of our clients by not revealing their identities.
Download our Androidand IOS app now and allow us to help you find your life partner.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Marriages are exceptional. It would drain you, overwhelm you and would take you on verge of giving up. But then again marriage is one of the finest feelings on Earth. There is nothing like having someone you cannot imagine your life without.
The top-rated popular matrimonial sites in India would help you find your better half but the secret of making them a partner for lifetime lies within you. These quotes from our favourite movies, books and orators are an only source of inspiration you would seek on a gloomy day.
1. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”– Mignon McLaughlin
2. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”– Dave Meurer
3. “Marriage is over in an hour, and yet it takes a lifetime to be really married.”– E. Stanley Jones
4. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”– Martin Luther
5. “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
6. “The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little extra every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live.” – Fawn Weaver
7. “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”– Andre Marois
8. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make–not just on your wedding day, but over and over again–and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.”– Barbara de Angelis
9. “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.”– William Lyon Phelps
10. “We need a witness to our lives. There are a billion people on the planet… I mean, what does anyone life really mean? But in a marriage, you’re promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things… all of it, all of the time, every day.
You’re saying, ‘Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness;”– Shall We Dance?
11. “Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other’s cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.
Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together, yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow. – Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
12. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… everyday.” – Nicholas sparks
13. “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.”- Criss Jami
14. “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.” – Benjamin Franklin
15. “Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.” – Zig Ziglar
16. “In other relationships, people are different entities but in marriage, the couple is considered as one. This is what makes marriage a different kind of bond.” – Mark McGrann
17. “Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.” – Leo Buscaglia
18. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”– Fredrich Nietzche
19. “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.”– Simone Signeret
20. “Marriage is a huge investment: of time, of energy and of emotion. Protect and keep contributing to your investment.”– Karen Gordon
21. “Until you learn how to fight together, you will fight against each other.”– Anonymous
22. Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we married. – Tim Mullen
23. “A strong marriage rarely has two people strong at the same time. It is a husband and wife who take turns being strong for each other in the moment the other is weak.”– Ashley Willis
24. “Your marriage is a glorious bond but don’t take it as an easy task. It is meant to be worked upon similar to all of your other relationships.”– Raymond Eido
25. “Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself; not what’s left over after you have given your best to everyone else.”– Dave Willis
26. “Simply put, a marriage is not a marriage without the existence of two individuals who promised to love each other.”– Jessica Gardner
27. Your marriage vows are most important in those moments when they are most difficult to keep. – Dave Willis
28. “As God by creation made two of one, so again by marriage, He made one of two.”– Thomas Adams
29. “A husband and wife may disagree on many things but they must absolutely agree on this: to never, ever give up.” – Unknown
30. “Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.” – Marilyn Monroe
Are you looking for a life partner? Well, Cupid Knot is a place to be. Ours is amongst the finest and best marriage matrimonial sites in India.
Download our Androidand IOSapp now and register with us to avail of our services.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Over the centuries we have learnt that for men and women to make a successful relationship or marriage there must exist compatibility. However, you couldn’t look at a person and assess their compatibility with you.
The sensitive aspects of compatibility arrive at a much later stage in a relationship. The initial phase begins with attraction followed by certain common traits that make men certain of their attraction towards a woman. And attraction in today’s time isn’t limited to physical appearance and beauty.
You see it is easier to find your ideal match through numerous matchmaking sites in India if you’re clear of what to seek in your woman. Availing the Indian matchmaking services allows you to find your ideal match without the need for compromising.
Let us guide you towards the prominently observed criteria in the checklist of men when they seek for a woman.
1. Knows what she wants.
It is widely misread notion that men like women to play around with what she wants. Men are more attracted towards women who are clear with what they want without playing around.
Such women exude a sense of confidence and are more attractive to men. Women like these don’t waste time on people who don’t fit into their expectations criteria. Their entire existence doesn’t rely on the mere acceptance of a man.
2. Kind, understanding and empathetic.
Be it, men or women, both of them seeks for a partner who is kind-hearted not only towards their relationship but also towards the people outside. Besides, men don’t wish for a woman who stays in an imaginative world and has built a set of unrealistic expectations from their partner.
Men are generally more attracted to a woman who understands the ebb and flow of life. Besides, it is quintessential for a woman to have an empathetic attitude towards their partner in life. You see, looks and beauty might gain your attention at first but these are the core values that make you a better person.
3. Good at expressing herself.
Men are usually less expressive than women and being expressive is what exactly men look for in their partner. Men don’t want a woman to expect them to be a mind reader. Instead, men wish woman to clearly express what she feels and what needs to be done to work out on the problem. In most cases, men are usually more attracted to women who are great communicators.
4. Emotionally stable
Emotionally stable women are what attracts men the most. No one has undertaken a mission of repairing your damaged self. Emotionally stable women are aware of their actions and don’t blame circumstances for their life.
They are in and out in total acceptance with themselves and doesn’t require a partner to share their emotional burden with. You see, mean craves for a happy relationship as much as women and only two stable individuals make for a healthy relation.
Lastly but not least, men expect their woman to be independent. You see, relationships or marriage these days aren’t 50-50. It is in fact 100-100 efforts of each partner. Rather than expecting a better half, men these days expect for a partner in crime.
Men want the woman who is accepting towards the dreams, aspirations and goals of their partner. The woman or man, a relation could be successful only when there is a mutual understanding and respect towards the growth of each partner. Men are attracted by a woman who isn’t lost in their own world and takes a keen interest in their partner’s life also.
7. Appreciative and supporting.
Your partner is your biggest supporter and worst critic. Men appreciate the presence of those women who are supportive of their partner. Partners should be a morale booster and not doubt feeders.
It isn’t the secondary aspects of your personality that a man is attracted to but an underlying core values that make you unique and special to them.
Is someone near to you looking for an Indian matchmaking website? At Cupid Knot, we offer individualised matchmaking services to our clients by finding the profiles of appropriate matches for them. We maintain complete confidentiality of our clients by not revealing their identities on our Jain matrimonial site.
Download our Android and IOS app now and allow us to help you find your perfect partner.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Marriage is amongst the most beautiful aspects of the life of any individual. And while every marriage story is different, there is no dearth of myriads of marriage advice on the internet.
While some of the advices are absolutely nonsensical, there are certain advices which could truly help the newlyweds sustain their initial years of marriage.
The onset of the Internet saw a rise in thebest matchmaking sites in India. And while these Indian matchmakers would help you find your life partner, no one could help you attain a seamless marriage. It is through years and years of never-ending efforts that you could truly make your marriage successful.
1. Prioritize your marriage.
Marriage is one of the most special relationships in the lives of every individual and while life is all about striking balance, it is advisable if you could prioritize your marriage. You see, there is a huge difference between dating and marrying. And when you are at the beginning of your married life, it is better to put in some extra efforts to know about your partner.
We don’t advise you to wave goodbye to your independent life, however, it wouldn’t harm much to choose your partner over a binge-watch.
2. Don’t overwhelm yourself.
Be open to new experiences with your partner. Everything isn’t meant to go as planned or imagined in your mind-set. You would be surprised with new talents of your partner and annoyed with their habits. When you begin sharing a home with your partner that is when you would notice tremendous changes in them.
We advise you to let that soak it and not overwhelm yourself with negativity. You would eventually get used to staying with your partner.
3. Nothing will stay the same.
You won’t be in the constant state of marital bliss. Things would annoy and frustrate you at times. But we advise you to let that pass as nothing in life remains constant. On days you would be surprised with the exceptional bond of your marriage and on days you would find difficulty even bearing your partner. This is absolutely normal and it would be wrong to label your marriage as unhappy.
4. Be grateful.
The first year of your marriage plays the most crucial part in defining the fate of your marriage. Love wouldn’t be enough to bind you together with your partner. You would have to practice gratitude for every day in your married life.
Marriage is about offering cent percent efforts by each partner to make it work. Be grateful for the little things done by your partner. It’s about developing a positive mindset.
5. Be selfless.
Love is meant to be selfless. Stop keeping counts on what your partner did wrong and what all great things you did for them. Be selfless when it comes to your marriage. Give it everything it deserves to keep it alive and healthy. Besides, the little joys of life lie in offering your selfless self to others.
The more you give in your marriage, the more benefits you would reap in the long term.
6. Take some time off.
It’s okay to step aside and have some alone time with yourself and your friends. You’re bound to get agitated with your partner at times. An ideal couple doesn’t do everything together. Instead, they maintain enough personal space and foster meaningful relationships apart from marriage.
The key to a healthy marriage is sticking together but not at the cost of each other’s individuality.
The initial years are perhaps the most difficult yet beautiful years of your marriage. With an attitude of never giving up, you could actually make your marriage the best relation of your life.
Is someone near to you looking for an online matrimonial site in India? At Cupid Knot we offer our individualised matchmaking services by finding profiles of suitable matches for our clients. We maintain complete confidentiality of our clients without revealing their identities. With our niche in Jain, Agarwal and Maheswari community we offer personalised matchmaking services through our Jain matrimony India.
Download ourAndroid and ISOMatchmaking app now and allow us to help you find your life partner.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us: