Filling up your KYC details is not optional. The verification of your profile will not be complete without it. So, don't forget to fill up the required details. We accept KYC details on our WhatsApp no. as well. Message on +91 9909926929.
Gone are the days when women had little or no say in the choice of their life partner. The ambitious and educated women of today are aware of their worth and are not willing to settle for anything less than they deserve.
There is no common set of rules that makes a man perfect for the woman they want. Each woman looks for distinctive individuals in their partner and it would be wrong to generalise what women look for in a man. However, there are certain traits that tend to remain common in things woman seek in a man.
With the onset of numerous matrimony related services in India, it has become easier for a woman to find a man of their wants without having the need to compromise.
Long-lasting relationships are based on the foundation of truth and honesty. Moreover, relationships see a dead-end rather soon when it lacks honesty. Of all the traits women expect their man to possess, honesty is the most prominent one.
Women love a man who is honest about their needs, wants, expectations and priorities. It is easier for women to digest a brutal truth rather than being hanged on a cliff of uncertainty.
It is fun to be around someone who could be a kid at times but knows exactly when to hone their cape of maturity. Women tend to look for men who are mature enough to understand deep complications of life and the one who doesn’t see a world through a black and white lens. Thus, an individual who is mature enough to undertake the responsibility for long-lasting relationships attracts the women at large.
3. Emotional stability and presence
No, masculinity isn’t the only thing women look for in their man. More than masculinity women looks for a partner who could engage at a deeply meaningful level. Women are naturally attracted to men who are emotionally stable and possess a trait of emotional empathy.
What good would be your partner if their macho characteristic stops you from expressing yourself? It is much easier to get along with an emotionally stable man then their opposite counterparts.
4. Ambition and goals.
After all, what is life without goals, dreams and aspirations? It is said that a man dies when he stops himself from wandering in his dreams. You see goals and aspirations are what makes each individual different from others.
Having something to look forward to gives a charismatic touch to your personality. That spark is what women actively seek in their partners.
Be it man or woman, both looks for a partner with a strong individual personality. Overconfidence is dangerous but lack of confidence is more lethal. Individuals with undulating confidence in themselves tend to attract more women.
6. Men who are clear with their wants.
Women don’t expect their men to be perfect. But they do look for someone they could be vulnerable with and vice versa. Women don’t like reading too much into a personality. They want someone who is clear with what they want and possess an exceptional ability to express themselves.
Last but not least, women seek a man with whom they could establish chemistry. Every relation is meant to be fun. If a man cannot treat her woman with equality, the chemistry would eventually fade away.
These not so comprehensive list includes the basic traits that are inevitable to the list of things woman look for in a man.
Is someone near to you looking for availing best matrimonial services in India? At Cupid Knot we offer individualised one to one matchmaking services through our Jain and Agarwal matrimony India. We maintain complete confidentiality of our clients while making a search for the best suitable matches for them and we have membership plans suitable for all. We even provide services like Biodata creationand Astrology Consultation.
Download our Android and IOS app now and allow us to help you in your search of a life partner.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Planning to get married? Well, you could begin your search for a life partner by choosing the best marriage sites in India. Moreover, an all India marriage bureau can make your life partner search extremely easy. But before you begin your partner search, answer this.
Are you willing to let go of age-old notions relating to marriage? If not, you won’t be satisfied with your marriage ever. This is because marriage is much more than what we know of it. We are aware of more myths than facts. Hence, a reality check for you.
Let’s bust some most popular marriage myths.
1. Partners should share common interests.
Partners don’t need to share exact similar interests, every time. On the contrary, the partner should have different likings and interests. Moreover, differences in personality are as important as the similarities.
Having a distinct taste keeps the marriage lively. Besides, partners won’t get bored of each other with different interests to share.
2. One should marry before 25.
Well, there is no perfect age for marrying. Marrying at 30 is as normal as marrying in your twenties. This is because maturity, sensibility and security come at a different age to different people. Besides, there are numerous reasons to decide when to marry. So, don’t let anyone define perfect marriage age for you.
3. Your partner must know what’s wrong with you.
Your partner is as much of a person as you are. They cannot figure magically as to what is going in your head. A successful marriage is built on communication. Communicate what you expect from your partner instead of waiting for them to guess.
Not, everyone is mature enough to communicate clearly. Hence, learn talking before heading towards marriage.
4. Marriage requires you to lose individuality.
Yes, marriage makes strong teams. But, every team is made of strong individuals, right?
You see, marriage requires you to do things together. But don’t lose your individuality while working for a perfect marriage. Because can you recall of a team that works better with weak team players?
5. Fidelity is only cheating physically.
Cheating your partner is wrong, be it physically, emotionally or financially. So, no affair is not the only reason why marriages end. When people cheat emotionally and financially, it breaks the trust, which in turn leads to divorce.
6. You have to follow the order of events.
Every marriage is unique and you don’t have to follow the commonly followed order of events for a successful marriage. Kids aren’t the only way out to take your marriage forward. Every couple needs to mutually agree on common grounds before making big decisions.
7. Kids make your marriage strong.
Planning kids is a huge responsibility. Kids don’t come with a magic wand of solving everything. Address your core problems before planning kids. Because kids can make your life beautiful only when your marriage is sorted.
8. You have to avoid arguments.
Arguments aren’t dead-end for marriage. In fact, conflicts are an important part of every marriage. You have to resolve them together to make your marriage work.
Healthy arguments are always the best. It helps you improve your marriage. But, it requires you to set aside your ego and listen to your partner.
9. All you require is love.
Yes, love is important. But it isn’t the only thing that keeps your marriage strong. Marriage requires compassion, Understanding, Respect and commitment to make it work.
Love evolves but trust and honesty form the strong foundation of your marriage.
10. Marriage needs to be perfect.
No one has a perfect marriage. In fact, marriages were never meant to be perfect. Ups and downs are common in marriage and like every relation you have to work on it. Put in your efforts and make things right. Lows in your marriage don’t make it a failure.
11. Counselling works only in serious problems.
It is advisable to seek professional help right from the time when the problems creep in. When you rush in at the last moment, more often than not problems in marriage become irreconcilable. Don’t wait till your marriage hits rock bottom.
12. Marriage work on its own.
Marriage requires two partners who are willing to never give up. That’s all. Such commitment pushes them to put in efforts that keep the marriage alive.
13. Opposites stay strong.
Opposites attract. Now, we have heard this enough number of times that we have begun to believe it wholeheartedly. Indeed, opposites attract but vats differences in the basic core values between partners stem unsolvable differences over a period of time.
14. Couples do everything together.
Couples don’t need to be a partner in everything. Each partner should foster relations outside the marriage. Attaching all your expectations from a single person and relation leads to dependency which isn’t good.
15. Your partner completes you.
Your partner doesn’t complete you. They only need to compliment you. Expecting your partner to be your better half in everything would only lead to unfulfilled expectations.
Some of these myths are repeated with utmost casualty and normalcy everywhere. So much that we have started to foster unrealistic expectations from marriage.
Get rid of these myths before they begin to impact your married life.
Is someone near to you looking for Jain Agarwal Samaj Marriage Bureau? Well, Cupid Knot is an answer for them. We aren’t an absolutely free Indian marriage bureau but neither are we here to offer fake promises. We promise on finding you your ideal match for whatever it takes.
Download the Cupid Knot Android and IOS app now, if you’re serious about getting married.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Marriages are exceptional. It would drain you, overwhelm you and would take you on verge of giving up. But then again marriage is one of the finest feelings on Earth. There is nothing like having someone you cannot imagine your life without.
The top-rated popular matrimonial sites in India would help you find your better half but the secret of making them a partner for lifetime lies within you. These quotes from our favourite movies, books and orators are an only source of inspiration you would seek on a gloomy day.
1. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”– Mignon McLaughlin
2. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”– Dave Meurer
3. “Marriage is over in an hour, and yet it takes a lifetime to be really married.”– E. Stanley Jones
4. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”– Martin Luther
5. “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
6. “The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little extra every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live.” – Fawn Weaver
7. “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”– Andre Marois
8. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make–not just on your wedding day, but over and over again–and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.”– Barbara de Angelis
9. “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.”– William Lyon Phelps
10. “We need a witness to our lives. There are a billion people on the planet… I mean, what does anyone life really mean? But in a marriage, you’re promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things… all of it, all of the time, every day.
You’re saying, ‘Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness;”– Shall We Dance?
11. “Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other’s cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.
Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together, yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow. – Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
12. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… everyday.” – Nicholas sparks
13. “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.”- Criss Jami
14. “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.” – Benjamin Franklin
15. “Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.” – Zig Ziglar
16. “In other relationships, people are different entities but in marriage, the couple is considered as one. This is what makes marriage a different kind of bond.” – Mark McGrann
17. “Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.” – Leo Buscaglia
18. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”– Fredrich Nietzche
19. “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.”– Simone Signeret
20. “Marriage is a huge investment: of time, of energy and of emotion. Protect and keep contributing to your investment.”– Karen Gordon
21. “Until you learn how to fight together, you will fight against each other.”– Anonymous
22. Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we married. – Tim Mullen
23. “A strong marriage rarely has two people strong at the same time. It is a husband and wife who take turns being strong for each other in the moment the other is weak.”– Ashley Willis
24. “Your marriage is a glorious bond but don’t take it as an easy task. It is meant to be worked upon similar to all of your other relationships.”– Raymond Eido
25. “Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself; not what’s left over after you have given your best to everyone else.”– Dave Willis
26. “Simply put, a marriage is not a marriage without the existence of two individuals who promised to love each other.”– Jessica Gardner
27. Your marriage vows are most important in those moments when they are most difficult to keep. – Dave Willis
28. “As God by creation made two of one, so again by marriage, He made one of two.”– Thomas Adams
29. “A husband and wife may disagree on many things but they must absolutely agree on this: to never, ever give up.” – Unknown
30. “Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.” – Marilyn Monroe
Are you looking for a life partner? Well, Cupid Knot is a place to be. Ours is amongst the finest and best marriage matrimonial sites in India.
Download our Androidand IOSapp now and register with us to avail of our services.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Marriage is amongst the most beautiful aspects of the life of any individual. And while every marriage story is different, there is no dearth of myriads of marriage advice on the internet.
While some of the advices are absolutely nonsensical, there are certain advices which could truly help the newlyweds sustain their initial years of marriage.
The onset of the Internet saw a rise in thebest matchmaking sites in India. And while these Indian matchmakers would help you find your life partner, no one could help you attain a seamless marriage. It is through years and years of never-ending efforts that you could truly make your marriage successful.
1. Prioritize your marriage.
Marriage is one of the most special relationships in the lives of every individual and while life is all about striking balance, it is advisable if you could prioritize your marriage. You see, there is a huge difference between dating and marrying. And when you are at the beginning of your married life, it is better to put in some extra efforts to know about your partner.
We don’t advise you to wave goodbye to your independent life, however, it wouldn’t harm much to choose your partner over a binge-watch.
2. Don’t overwhelm yourself.
Be open to new experiences with your partner. Everything isn’t meant to go as planned or imagined in your mind-set. You would be surprised with new talents of your partner and annoyed with their habits. When you begin sharing a home with your partner that is when you would notice tremendous changes in them.
We advise you to let that soak it and not overwhelm yourself with negativity. You would eventually get used to staying with your partner.
3. Nothing will stay the same.
You won’t be in the constant state of marital bliss. Things would annoy and frustrate you at times. But we advise you to let that pass as nothing in life remains constant. On days you would be surprised with the exceptional bond of your marriage and on days you would find difficulty even bearing your partner. This is absolutely normal and it would be wrong to label your marriage as unhappy.
4. Be grateful.
The first year of your marriage plays the most crucial part in defining the fate of your marriage. Love wouldn’t be enough to bind you together with your partner. You would have to practice gratitude for every day in your married life.
Marriage is about offering cent percent efforts by each partner to make it work. Be grateful for the little things done by your partner. It’s about developing a positive mindset.
5. Be selfless.
Love is meant to be selfless. Stop keeping counts on what your partner did wrong and what all great things you did for them. Be selfless when it comes to your marriage. Give it everything it deserves to keep it alive and healthy. Besides, the little joys of life lie in offering your selfless self to others.
The more you give in your marriage, the more benefits you would reap in the long term.
6. Take some time off.
It’s okay to step aside and have some alone time with yourself and your friends. You’re bound to get agitated with your partner at times. An ideal couple doesn’t do everything together. Instead, they maintain enough personal space and foster meaningful relationships apart from marriage.
The key to a healthy marriage is sticking together but not at the cost of each other’s individuality.
The initial years are perhaps the most difficult yet beautiful years of your marriage. With an attitude of never giving up, you could actually make your marriage the best relation of your life.
Is someone near to you looking for an online matrimonial site in India? At Cupid Knot we offer our individualised matchmaking services by finding profiles of suitable matches for our clients. We maintain complete confidentiality of our clients without revealing their identities. With our niche in Jain, Agarwal and Maheswari community we offer personalised matchmaking services through our Jain matrimony India.
Download ourAndroid and ISOMatchmaking app now and allow us to help you find your life partner.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Everything that you are is enough. However, even the brightest of the souls face their share of gloomy days. We humans have the wonderful ability to share, communicate and understand others. But, it’s the blessing that we often take for granted.
Sometimes, all we need is a person to rely on. The person whom we can confide with. The person who can help us cope with our darkest whims. Someone with whom we can be our truest self. However, this individual could be anyone from our parents to a dearest friend or a companion of love. Speaking of companions, life partner has much to do with our well-being, physically, mentally and spiritually.
When we label our companions as life partner we are giving them access to our lives. It is our responsibility to not hand over our lives to any detrimental person. However, it is undeniably true that a life partner could positively influence your mental health. Don’t know how?
1. You get a trusted ally.
When you are truly connected with your life partner you get a trusted ally at your side. Everyone is fighting some sort of individual battles. But having a life partner helps you fight those battles without draining too much of yourself. Sometimes, all one need is someone to hear them out.
Your trusted ally would be your ardent listener and the best supporter. Even when they won’t be able to do much to help you out, their constant source of inspiration would help you face tough situations. They are your most trusted allies, given that your relationship isn’t toxic.
2. You would never truly be alone.
Yes, we all are capable of leading our lives in an individual manner proficiently. But we all need support, a confidant, a companion to lean on. In the times of difficulty, you need a person who has more trust in you than you yourself.
With a life partner by your side, you would never be in the darkest corners of your mind alone. You would always continue to remain the most important person in their life, regardless of what may come.
3. A large chunk of mental illness begins in solidarity.
Now, this does not mean that solidarity is inessential. In fact, it is the most beautiful thing in the world. But when you have a partner by your side you get to remould the negative energy that arises from being too aloof.
Your partner would identify the signs of your trauma and would not let you sip in further. The best relationships have the capability to lift you up and raise your spirits.
4. You get someone to constantly look out for you.
It is great to be self-sufficient but that term doesn’t mean sailing on a boat alone. Having a partner by your side means you would never truly be aloof. They would look out for you in your best and worst of days. That in itself would save you from sinking deep into depression.
5. They would never let you down.
A life partner knows you well inside and out. They won’t let you face pressing loneliness. They would stand by your side even when everyone would fail you, with their unwavering support. We, humans, are made of love and there is nothing that a healthy dosage of love cannot solve.
It is said that the signs of mental illness are subtle at start and glaringly evident at later stages before it finally takes a form of something inconceivable. Having a life partner positively influence your mental health. In fact, the emphasis on it cannot be pressed enough. However, it all comes down to a single point. Having a considerate and empathetic life partner.
Your life partner would greatly influence the way you shape your life. Make sure you don’t make the wrong choice there.
Is someone near to you looking for an online matrimonial site in India? At cupid Knot, we offer our individualised matchmaking services by finding profiles of suitable matches for our clients. We maintain complete confidentiality of our clients without revealing their identities. With our niche in Jain, Agarwal and Marwari community we offer personalised matchmaking services through our Jain matrimony India.
Download our AndroidandIOSapp now and allow us to help you find your life partner.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Marriage tends to get boring and flat after years of staying together in close proximity to your partner. However, it is in the hands of each individual partner to undertake this responsibility of rekindling their love. Nothing worth having ever came easier and same is the case with marriages. You have to nurture it every day till the end to make it work.
Much importance is laid down on how you find your life partner. But you see no matter how much time you spend on best matchmaking sites, none would guarantee you a partner with whom marriage could be a smooth ride. None of an Indian matchmaker could assure you lifelong effortless love in your marriage. It needs to be cultivated and here are fewer common and easier ways of keeping that flame of love burning.
1. Prioritise and spend time alone.
Marriage is the most important relationship in your life and you have to understand this first to keep your marriage healthy. Prioritize time with your partner over a show you love binge-watching. Some years into a marriage and you would be overloaded with responsibilities of kids and family.
However, don’t put your relationship on the third seat whilst these other responsibilities. Go on date nights with your partner be it a small dine-in at your favourite restaurant or a hike nearby.
Now that you have known your partner in their most vulnerable state and you know everything about them, you might run out of topic to discuss. However, the healthiest way of rekindling any sort of relationship requires active communication. Find some time out every day, no matter your busy schedule and talk with your partner.
Talk about your day, the show you’re watching or the activity you’ve started to learn. These light and happy conversations every day keeps the tensely and negative situations away from your marriage. Besides, listen as actively as you speak.
3. Plan yearly vacations with your spouse.
Surely, you’re overburdened with the responsibilities of your kids. But it is rather a prime necessity for couples to take some time off and indulge in each other’s company.
Go on a vacation with your spouse leaving your children with your parents. The holiday doesn’t necessarily have to be an exotic week-long getaway. Even a weekend away from your responsibilities could help you spend quality time with your partner.
4. Do things together.
Doing house chores together is a great way of spending fun times together. You can also sign in for a new activity class that you could both enjoy. Watch your favourite shows together and indulge in competitive games. In short, do anything and everything that would allow you to spend time together.
5. Surprise them.
Revisit those initial years of your marriage when you showered your partners with presents and surprises. Surprises are as important after the 5th year of marriage as they are in the initial year. You don’t necessarily have to go to great ends and show grand gestures. Surprise dinner at a favourite restaurant, gifting them their favourite podcast or book, roses and occasional love notes are a great way of rekindling love.
Marriages are exceptional and it is in your hands to make it extraordinary by not letting that love fade.
Is someone near to you looking for paid or free online matchmaking site for marriage? At Cupid Knot, we offer our personalised one to one matchmaking services to our clients. We maintain complete confidentiality of our clients by not revealing their identities. We offer our niche services through our Jain/ Agarwal matrimony sites in India.
Download our app now from App Storeor Play Store and allow us to help you find your life partner.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us: