Filling up your KYC details is not optional. The verification of your profile will not be complete without it. So, don't forget to fill up the required details. We accept KYC details on our WhatsApp no. as well. Message on +91 9909926929.
Weddings are beautiful and exceptional but it does get tiring for the bride and groom. This is because Indian wedding functions are usually a week long. Hence, a relaxed time after the wedding is much essential. Speaking of honeymoon could there be any way better than travelling with your life partner. It’s the best possible start you can give to your married life.
Matrimonial services in India might have helped you find your life partner. And trust us, it would have been easier than deciding on a honeymoon destination. After all, there are so many places to choose from.
India is home to myriads of beautiful and pristine locations. Let’s help you decide on your honeymoon destination based on our personal choices.
Nature is at its finest in the God’s own country, Kerala. From pristine clear beaches to exotic houseboat stays, Kerala would surprise you in ways unimaginable. While every town holds its own charisma, you should definitely visit the cities of Alleppey, Kodaikanal, Kovalam, Munnar and Thekkady. Could there be a place better than Kerala to visit with your beau on a relaxing vacation amidst nature?
2. Andaman and Nicobar islands.
Would you believe us if we say that beaches in Andaman are as good as that of Mauritius? Well, it is pretty hard to believe but trust us it is unlike any other beaches across the world. And if you breathe adventure like oxygen, this is one of the finest places to indulge in underwater activities of Scuba and Snorkelling. We recommend you to ditch the crowded tourist destinations of Bali and Mauritius for this amazing island in India for your honeymoon.
Heaven on Earth is easy to find and you would know it exists for sure when you visit Kashmir. The city of Kashmir is known worldwide for its alpine beauty and while we agree that every place is beautiful and doesn’t fit the parameters of comparison, Kashmir truly is unmatchable to all other tourist attractions.
The city of palaces is beautiful and is amongst the best places in India to visit during winters. The surreal beauty of this breathtaking city has an effervescent charm within it. Udaipur is home to some of the finest luxury hotels in India and if your idea of honeymoon destination is to live like a royalty, trust us Udaipur is where you should be.
This northeastern state is one of the finest places in India and should be your honeymoon destination if mountains are dearest to you. From the crowded destinations like Darjeeling to not so touristy places of Lachung and Lachen, this place would feed your soul with moments of joy.
6. Auli, Uttarakhand.
Now, this may come across as a little weird choice for honeymoon but if you and your partner love adventure than Auli is your place. Could there be a better way to bond up with your beau while undertaking skiing classes with them? Isn’t it said that more you learn with your partner, stronger your bond grows? Well, this is exactly what this skiing destination would do to you.
The idea of honeymoon destinations vary according to the needs of an individual. While some might prefer a relaxing vacation in a luxurious resort, some might want some adrenaline rush with their adventures. And no, these are not the only honeymoon destinations in India. In fact, the list is far from being complete. The whole of India is gleaming with beauty everywhere. You would surely find something in your budget, choice and type in this stunning country. And when you do, it would be your perfect honeymoon destination.
If someone near to you is looking for availing best matrimonial services in India, recommend Cupid Knot to them. We offer individualised and completely confidential matchmaking services to our clients through our Jain and Agarwal matrimony in India. We select the profiles of suitable matches for our clients by not revealing their identities. Ask them to download our free Android or IOS app and allow us to help them in their search of the life partner.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Gone are the days when women had little or no say in the choice of their life partner. The ambitious and educated women of today are aware of their worth and are not willing to settle for anything less than they deserve.
There is no common set of rules that makes a man perfect for the woman they want. Each woman looks for distinctive individuals in their partner and it would be wrong to generalise what women look for in a man. However, there are certain traits that tend to remain common in things woman seek in a man.
With the onset of numerous matrimony related services in India, it has become easier for a woman to find a man of their wants without having the need to compromise.
Long-lasting relationships are based on the foundation of truth and honesty. Moreover, relationships see a dead-end rather soon when it lacks honesty. Of all the traits women expect their man to possess, honesty is the most prominent one.
Women love a man who is honest about their needs, wants, expectations and priorities. It is easier for women to digest a brutal truth rather than being hanged on a cliff of uncertainty.
It is fun to be around someone who could be a kid at times but knows exactly when to hone their cape of maturity. Women tend to look for men who are mature enough to understand deep complications of life and the one who doesn’t see a world through a black and white lens. Thus, an individual who is mature enough to undertake the responsibility for long-lasting relationships attracts the women at large.
3. Emotional stability and presence
No, masculinity isn’t the only thing women look for in their man. More than masculinity women looks for a partner who could engage at a deeply meaningful level. Women are naturally attracted to men who are emotionally stable and possess a trait of emotional empathy.
What good would be your partner if their macho characteristic stops you from expressing yourself? It is much easier to get along with an emotionally stable man then their opposite counterparts.
4. Ambition and goals.
After all, what is life without goals, dreams and aspirations? It is said that a man dies when he stops himself from wandering in his dreams. You see goals and aspirations are what makes each individual different from others.
Having something to look forward to gives a charismatic touch to your personality. That spark is what women actively seek in their partners.
Be it man or woman, both looks for a partner with a strong individual personality. Overconfidence is dangerous but lack of confidence is more lethal. Individuals with undulating confidence in themselves tend to attract more women.
6. Men who are clear with their wants.
Women don’t expect their men to be perfect. But they do look for someone they could be vulnerable with and vice versa. Women don’t like reading too much into a personality. They want someone who is clear with what they want and possess an exceptional ability to express themselves.
Last but not least, women seek a man with whom they could establish chemistry. Every relation is meant to be fun. If a man cannot treat her woman with equality, the chemistry would eventually fade away.
These not so comprehensive list includes the basic traits that are inevitable to the list of things woman look for in a man.
Is someone near to you looking for availing best matrimonial services in India? At Cupid Knot we offer individualised one to one matchmaking services through our Jain and Agarwal matrimony India. We maintain complete confidentiality of our clients while making a search for the best suitable matches for them and we have membership plans suitable for all. We even provide services like Biodata creationand Astrology Consultation.
Download our Android and IOS app now and allow us to help you in your search of a life partner.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Planning to get married? Well, you could begin your search for a life partner by choosing the best marriage sites in India. Moreover, an all India marriage bureau can make your life partner search extremely easy. But before you begin your partner search, answer this.
Are you willing to let go of age-old notions relating to marriage? If not, you won’t be satisfied with your marriage ever. This is because marriage is much more than what we know of it. We are aware of more myths than facts. Hence, a reality check for you.
Let’s bust some most popular marriage myths.
1. Partners should share common interests.
Partners don’t need to share exact similar interests, every time. On the contrary, the partner should have different likings and interests. Moreover, differences in personality are as important as the similarities.
Having a distinct taste keeps the marriage lively. Besides, partners won’t get bored of each other with different interests to share.
2. One should marry before 25.
Well, there is no perfect age for marrying. Marrying at 30 is as normal as marrying in your twenties. This is because maturity, sensibility and security come at a different age to different people. Besides, there are numerous reasons to decide when to marry. So, don’t let anyone define perfect marriage age for you.
3. Your partner must know what’s wrong with you.
Your partner is as much of a person as you are. They cannot figure magically as to what is going in your head. A successful marriage is built on communication. Communicate what you expect from your partner instead of waiting for them to guess.
Not, everyone is mature enough to communicate clearly. Hence, learn talking before heading towards marriage.
4. Marriage requires you to lose individuality.
Yes, marriage makes strong teams. But, every team is made of strong individuals, right?
You see, marriage requires you to do things together. But don’t lose your individuality while working for a perfect marriage. Because can you recall of a team that works better with weak team players?
5. Fidelity is only cheating physically.
Cheating your partner is wrong, be it physically, emotionally or financially. So, no affair is not the only reason why marriages end. When people cheat emotionally and financially, it breaks the trust, which in turn leads to divorce.
6. You have to follow the order of events.
Every marriage is unique and you don’t have to follow the commonly followed order of events for a successful marriage. Kids aren’t the only way out to take your marriage forward. Every couple needs to mutually agree on common grounds before making big decisions.
7. Kids make your marriage strong.
Planning kids is a huge responsibility. Kids don’t come with a magic wand of solving everything. Address your core problems before planning kids. Because kids can make your life beautiful only when your marriage is sorted.
8. You have to avoid arguments.
Arguments aren’t dead-end for marriage. In fact, conflicts are an important part of every marriage. You have to resolve them together to make your marriage work.
Healthy arguments are always the best. It helps you improve your marriage. But, it requires you to set aside your ego and listen to your partner.
9. All you require is love.
Yes, love is important. But it isn’t the only thing that keeps your marriage strong. Marriage requires compassion, Understanding, Respect and commitment to make it work.
Love evolves but trust and honesty form the strong foundation of your marriage.
10. Marriage needs to be perfect.
No one has a perfect marriage. In fact, marriages were never meant to be perfect. Ups and downs are common in marriage and like every relation you have to work on it. Put in your efforts and make things right. Lows in your marriage don’t make it a failure.
11. Counselling works only in serious problems.
It is advisable to seek professional help right from the time when the problems creep in. When you rush in at the last moment, more often than not problems in marriage become irreconcilable. Don’t wait till your marriage hits rock bottom.
12. Marriage work on its own.
Marriage requires two partners who are willing to never give up. That’s all. Such commitment pushes them to put in efforts that keep the marriage alive.
13. Opposites stay strong.
Opposites attract. Now, we have heard this enough number of times that we have begun to believe it wholeheartedly. Indeed, opposites attract but vats differences in the basic core values between partners stem unsolvable differences over a period of time.
14. Couples do everything together.
Couples don’t need to be a partner in everything. Each partner should foster relations outside the marriage. Attaching all your expectations from a single person and relation leads to dependency which isn’t good.
15. Your partner completes you.
Your partner doesn’t complete you. They only need to compliment you. Expecting your partner to be your better half in everything would only lead to unfulfilled expectations.
Some of these myths are repeated with utmost casualty and normalcy everywhere. So much that we have started to foster unrealistic expectations from marriage.
Get rid of these myths before they begin to impact your married life.
Is someone near to you looking for Jain Agarwal Samaj Marriage Bureau? Well, Cupid Knot is an answer for them. We aren’t an absolutely free Indian marriage bureau but neither are we here to offer fake promises. We promise on finding you your ideal match for whatever it takes.
Download the Cupid Knot Android and IOS app now, if you’re serious about getting married.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Decades ago the use of online platforms for finding a life partner or love was looked up with skepticism. It was considered as a desperate attempt of finding a better half and as a last resort when there were no chances of finding love offline. However, times have changed and the mushrooming matrimonial services in India are proof of this. People have started availing of matrimony services in India not as a last means but as a platform with better offerings.
Dating services and platforms are emerging at an increasing rate and youths of this nation have taken the matter of finding a life partner into their own hands. And while there isn’t denying the fact that in a country like India religion and caste play the most crucial role in fixing a match, Personal interest matters are equally important now.
Now when we talk about the matrimony platform, even if you’re availing the best matrimony services in India, your experience for the same won’t be exactly similar to another person. That to say people experience the magic as well as agony while finding love through an online platform.
1. It’s agony if you don’t know what you’re looking for. That to say, There are millions of matrimony profiles on an online platform and your search would be futile when you are unaware of what to look for. Answer these questions for yourself, before filtering the profiles.
Are you specific about the religion or caste you wish to seek in your partner?
Is there any specific profession you want your partner to be pursuing?
Is there any income specifics attached to your choice of partner?
If you’re looking for a female, specifically in India, do you wish for a homemaker or career-oriented person?
What are the geographical parameters for your partner to be eligible? And many other search alternatives.
When you’re clear with what, where, and how to look for, your experience of finding love is rather pleasant than agonizing.
2. It’s a magical platform to find myriads of options that would exactly fit your criteria. Urbanization has led to declining in socialization and it is difficult to practice traditional matchmaking. An online platform, be it dating or matrimony allows you to find your nearly perfect match at ease. All you have to do is prioritize your essential criteria for a life partner.
3. It’s agony if you’re using a platform not suitable for your need. i.e. There is a serious problem if you’re looking for a regular fling on a matrimony platform. If you are interested in casual dating or even serious dating, you need to opt for a dating platform.
On the other hand, if you’re very specific about the religion of your life partner, make the use of niche matrimonial sites leading in that religion. You see there are myriads of online platforms and your experience of finding love online depends on the selection amongst these matrimony platforms.
4. It’s magical if you’re open to flexibility. Yes, we all have predetermined sets of conditions that must be there in our life partner. But it is wise to demarcate these needs based on priority. Besides, could you be cent percent sure about the type of person you want to marry.
You have to loosen up your search and be open to possible matches. Compromise on aspects where it is possible and you would be surprised with the choices you get.
5. It’s agony if you continue to weigh your experience based on other people. There must be numerous people out there for whom online platforms for finding love didn’t work.
But you need to understand that each experience is different for numerous underlying reasons. Give yourself a try before making a judgment about such platforms.
Is someone near to you looking for matrimonial sites in India? At Cupid Knot we offer individualized and customized matchmaking services through our Jain/Agarwal matrimony in India. We maintain the complete confidentiality of our clients by not revealing their identities.
Download our Androidand IOS app now and allow us to help you find your life partner.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Marriages are exceptional. It would drain you, overwhelm you and would take you on verge of giving up. But then again marriage is one of the finest feelings on Earth. There is nothing like having someone you cannot imagine your life without.
The top-rated popular matrimonial sites in India would help you find your better half but the secret of making them a partner for lifetime lies within you. These quotes from our favourite movies, books and orators are an only source of inspiration you would seek on a gloomy day.
1. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”– Mignon McLaughlin
2. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”– Dave Meurer
3. “Marriage is over in an hour, and yet it takes a lifetime to be really married.”– E. Stanley Jones
4. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”– Martin Luther
5. “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
6. “The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little extra every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live.” – Fawn Weaver
7. “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”– Andre Marois
8. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make–not just on your wedding day, but over and over again–and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.”– Barbara de Angelis
9. “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.”– William Lyon Phelps
10. “We need a witness to our lives. There are a billion people on the planet… I mean, what does anyone life really mean? But in a marriage, you’re promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things… all of it, all of the time, every day.
You’re saying, ‘Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness;”– Shall We Dance?
11. “Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other’s cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.
Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together, yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow. – Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
12. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… everyday.” – Nicholas sparks
13. “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.”- Criss Jami
14. “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.” – Benjamin Franklin
15. “Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.” – Zig Ziglar
16. “In other relationships, people are different entities but in marriage, the couple is considered as one. This is what makes marriage a different kind of bond.” – Mark McGrann
17. “Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.” – Leo Buscaglia
18. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”– Fredrich Nietzche
19. “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.”– Simone Signeret
20. “Marriage is a huge investment: of time, of energy and of emotion. Protect and keep contributing to your investment.”– Karen Gordon
21. “Until you learn how to fight together, you will fight against each other.”– Anonymous
22. Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we married. – Tim Mullen
23. “A strong marriage rarely has two people strong at the same time. It is a husband and wife who take turns being strong for each other in the moment the other is weak.”– Ashley Willis
24. “Your marriage is a glorious bond but don’t take it as an easy task. It is meant to be worked upon similar to all of your other relationships.”– Raymond Eido
25. “Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself; not what’s left over after you have given your best to everyone else.”– Dave Willis
26. “Simply put, a marriage is not a marriage without the existence of two individuals who promised to love each other.”– Jessica Gardner
27. Your marriage vows are most important in those moments when they are most difficult to keep. – Dave Willis
28. “As God by creation made two of one, so again by marriage, He made one of two.”– Thomas Adams
29. “A husband and wife may disagree on many things but they must absolutely agree on this: to never, ever give up.” – Unknown
30. “Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.” – Marilyn Monroe
Are you looking for a life partner? Well, Cupid Knot is a place to be. Ours is amongst the finest and best marriage matrimonial sites in India.
Download our Androidand IOSapp now and register with us to avail of our services.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us:
Over the centuries we have learnt that for men and women to make a successful relationship or marriage there must exist compatibility. However, you couldn’t look at a person and assess their compatibility with you.
The sensitive aspects of compatibility arrive at a much later stage in a relationship. The initial phase begins with attraction followed by certain common traits that make men certain of their attraction towards a woman. And attraction in today’s time isn’t limited to physical appearance and beauty.
You see it is easier to find your ideal match through numerous matchmaking sites in India if you’re clear of what to seek in your woman. Availing the Indian matchmaking services allows you to find your ideal match without the need for compromising.
Let us guide you towards the prominently observed criteria in the checklist of men when they seek for a woman.
1. Knows what she wants.
It is widely misread notion that men like women to play around with what she wants. Men are more attracted towards women who are clear with what they want without playing around.
Such women exude a sense of confidence and are more attractive to men. Women like these don’t waste time on people who don’t fit into their expectations criteria. Their entire existence doesn’t rely on the mere acceptance of a man.
2. Kind, understanding and empathetic.
Be it, men or women, both of them seeks for a partner who is kind-hearted not only towards their relationship but also towards the people outside. Besides, men don’t wish for a woman who stays in an imaginative world and has built a set of unrealistic expectations from their partner.
Men are generally more attracted to a woman who understands the ebb and flow of life. Besides, it is quintessential for a woman to have an empathetic attitude towards their partner in life. You see, looks and beauty might gain your attention at first but these are the core values that make you a better person.
3. Good at expressing herself.
Men are usually less expressive than women and being expressive is what exactly men look for in their partner. Men don’t want a woman to expect them to be a mind reader. Instead, men wish woman to clearly express what she feels and what needs to be done to work out on the problem. In most cases, men are usually more attracted to women who are great communicators.
4. Emotionally stable
Emotionally stable women are what attracts men the most. No one has undertaken a mission of repairing your damaged self. Emotionally stable women are aware of their actions and don’t blame circumstances for their life.
They are in and out in total acceptance with themselves and doesn’t require a partner to share their emotional burden with. You see, mean craves for a happy relationship as much as women and only two stable individuals make for a healthy relation.
Lastly but not least, men expect their woman to be independent. You see, relationships or marriage these days aren’t 50-50. It is in fact 100-100 efforts of each partner. Rather than expecting a better half, men these days expect for a partner in crime.
Men want the woman who is accepting towards the dreams, aspirations and goals of their partner. The woman or man, a relation could be successful only when there is a mutual understanding and respect towards the growth of each partner. Men are attracted by a woman who isn’t lost in their own world and takes a keen interest in their partner’s life also.
7. Appreciative and supporting.
Your partner is your biggest supporter and worst critic. Men appreciate the presence of those women who are supportive of their partner. Partners should be a morale booster and not doubt feeders.
It isn’t the secondary aspects of your personality that a man is attracted to but an underlying core values that make you unique and special to them.
Is someone near to you looking for an Indian matchmaking website? At Cupid Knot, we offer individualised matchmaking services to our clients by finding the profiles of appropriate matches for them. We maintain complete confidentiality of our clients by not revealing their identities on our Jain matrimonial site.
Download our Android and IOS app now and allow us to help you find your perfect partner.
Follow us on Social Media Sites to learn more about us: