Terms and Conditions
Throughout the App, site, and the agreement, the terms “We” “Us” and “Our” refer to Cupid Knot. And references to "You" or "User" or "Cupid Knot Member" shall mean the end user accessing this website, its contents, and/or using the services offered on this website.
Cupid Knot Rules
Before using our App, you may need to register with us with an account ("Account"). In order to create a verified account with Cupid Knot, you need to be:
- At Least 18 years old; and
- Legally authorized to use the application by the laws of the country you are living in.
- You should have a Google account to activate Cupid Knot’s account.
Deleting your Account:
You’ll have great connections and profiles on Cupid Knot, but you ever feel the need to leave the application or delete your account, you can delete your account any time by going to the Menu > Settings > Delete My Account. Your Account will be deleted immediately and all of your account information and details will be immediately removed from the Cupid Knot Application. If you wish to login into your account again, you must have to create a new fresh account. Jeetjatan Matrimonial Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right at our sole discretion to suspend or terminate any account or use any technological, operational, or legal means available to enforce the Terms (including without limitation blocking specific IP addresses), at any time without the need to give the prior notice or without liability.
Certain portions and features of the Application may not be accessible for our public users but can unlock or get access to such features by upgrading to our premium services.
We do not recommend sharing your contact information or bank account details unless you wish to do so.
Types of Content on the Cupid Knot App
There are three types of content accessible on the Cupid Knot App.
- Content that you upload or provide(“Your Content”).
- Content that other Cupid Knot members provide( “Member Content”)
- Content that we provide on the platform(“Cupid Knot Content”).
There is also a certain kind of content that we cannot allow on “Cupid Knot.”
We want our users to be able to express themselves as elaborately as possible and post all sorts of required information or content on Cupid Knot, but we have to impose restrictions on certain content due to our privacy, Content such as:
- Contains imagery or language that could be considered offensive or is more likely to embarrass, harass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- Is obscene, pornographic, sexy, violent, or could offend human dignity;
- Is insulting, abusive, threatening, discriminatory, or promotes or encourages racism, hatred, sexism, or bigotry;
- Is libelous or defamatory;
- Related to industrial activities (Including competitions, sales, promotion, advertising, premium line phone numbers, or links to other websites);
- Involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “Spam”;
- contains any adware, corrupt files, viruses, worm programs, spyware, or different malicious code designed to harm, interrupt, or limit the practicality of or disrupt any computer code, telecommunications, hardware, networks, servers or different instrumentation, computer virus, or other material designed to wreck, wrongly intercept interfere with, or deprive any information or personal data whether or not from Cupid Knot or otherwise;
- The content itself, or the posting of that content or information, violates any third party's rights (including, while not limited to, material possession rights and privacy rights);
- shows another individual regardless of that individual’s consent.
As Your Content is unique, you are liable and accountable for Your Content and will defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from any claims made in association with Your Content.
You should follow the security rules while displaying your information online. For instance, you must not display any personal contact or banking information on your profile page may it’s yours or of somebody in relation to you or any other person (for example, names, home addresses or postcodes, email addresses, telephone numbers, URLs, credit/debit card or other banking details). If you choose to reveal any personal information about you, via email or any other way, it is at your own risk.
As Cupid Knot is a public community, public user’s content will be visible to other users of the Cupid Knot app around the globe - so make sure you are comfortable sharing your content or any other information before you post it.
As such, you agree that Your Content may be viewed by other users and any profile viewers if you participate in any contest by Cupid Knot. By uploading Your Content on Cupid Knot, you warrant to us that you have all necessary rights to do so, and automatically grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, global license to use Your Content in any way. (Only for public users)
Still, if you don’t want to share your information or content publicly, you can upgrade to our premium services.
Overview of our Premium services:
- Your information will be confidential and not accessible to any Cupid Knot users until and unless you specifically share the information of sharing it across.
- We will assign a dedicated relationship manager to you who will be sending you suggestions according to your on the Cupid Knot app.
- You will be getting more specialized customer services with a modern approach.
- A further new update will be launched where you’ll be getting access to sharing your profile with other users and get connected with them.
We have the right to remove, edit, limit, or block access to any of Your Content or information at any time, and we have no obligation to display or review Your Content.
Other members of Cupid Knot will also share content by uploading it through the App. Member Content belongs to the user(s) who posted or provided it on the app and their content is visible to the other members unless they are Cupid Knot premium user(s).
You do not have any rights to other users' Member Content, and you may only use other Cupid Knot users' personal information to the extent that your use of it matches Cupid Knot's purpose of allowing people to meet one another. You may not use different users' data for industrial functions, to harass, to spam, or to make unlawful threats. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you misuse other users' information.
Member Content is subject to the terms and conditions.
Cupid Knot’s Content
Any other text, graphics, user interfaces, content, sounds, logos, trademarks, artwork, and other intellectual property appearing on the Cupid Knot website and application are owned, controlled, or licensed by us and are secured by the copyright and other intellectual property law rights. All rights, titles, and interests to Our Content remain with us at all times forever.
Under the conditions mentioned below, our content is without sublicense.
you shall not use, sell, or modify Our Content except as permitted by the functionality of the Cupid Knot App;
- you shall not use our name in keywords, metatags, and/or hidden text;
- you shall not create derivative works from Our Content or commercially use Cupid Knot’s Content, in whole or
- in some parts, in any other way; and
- you should use Our Content only for lawful purposes.
We reserve all other rights.
Other Restrictions on the Cupid Knot App
You should agree with the below-mentioned terms:
- You should be accepting all applicable laws, including without restrictions, intellectual property laws, privacy laws, anti-spam laws, equal opportunity laws, and regulatory necessities;
- Use your real name, photo, and personal information on the Cupid Knot App.
You must agree that you will not be doing any of the below-mentioned things.
- Disclose information that you are not supposed to or you do not have consent to disclose;
- Fraudulent activities or any other similar schemes and practices;
- Unlawful behavior including being abusive, dishonest, or discriminatory;
- Misrepresentation of identity or providing wrong information, your current or previous job positions, salary, profession, qualifications, affiliations with an entity or person;
We don’t want users to misbehave with the Cupid Knot community and staff. Therefore, you can report any complaint or abuse about other member’s behavior or content by contacting us. You directly report & block users manually from the Cupid Knot App.
We also do not support or appreciate users doing any foul things to Cupid Knot staff or team. We have worked really hard on the creation of the Cupid Knot App, so replicating or scrapping any part of the App without our consent or permission is prohibited. This includes by any means that(automated or otherwise) aside from our presently offered or provided published interfaces - unless you are specifically permitted or allowed to do so in a specific agreement.
Push Notifications and other Accesses
We may provide you with text messages, emails, WhatsApp messages, push notifications, alerts, and other messages related to Cupid Knot App and our services such as products, events, services, enhancements, offers, and other promotions. You can switch off push notifications simply from the Cupid Knot App setting. You will not receive more push notifications once you deny them manually from the App.
With respect to other types of messaging, communication, and alerts, you can unsubscribe them by sending us a request or feedback.
This App may need permission to access your contact information to access some of the features in the Cupid Knot app such as scheduling and calling your matches on the platform. Furthermore, you have to provide us the access to browse your media and mobile storage for uploading content on your profile such as photos, documents, ID proofs, etc.