Marriage is nothing less than a blessing. But as you might be knowing, With great happiness comes great responsibility. It’s your responsibility that you make sure the person you’re choosing for a lifetime is the one you want for yourself.
The question arises, how do we know if your prospective spouse is an authentic person and you two share compatibility. While there’s no golden rule to equate the character of the person sitting across the table, with the right questions asked, you can make a prediction if you both are compatible.
Here’s a list of questions to help you make a mature and decisive conversation with your future spouse and know if they’re the one.
- Do you want to get married or are you secretly being forced into it?
- What is your perspective about arranged marriage?
- How has the whole process been for you so far?
- Do you think you’re ready for marriage?
- How would you like your partner to be like?
- What are your expectations from this marriage?
- Do you consider yourself a traditional person?
- What qualities do you value about yourself most?
- Do you want to have kids (and how many)?
- What are your career goals?
- What are your educational goals?
- Do you want to continue working after marriage?
- How is your relationship with your parents and siblings?
- What would you do if today was the last day on earth?
- Are you an outgoing person or do you prefer staying at home?
- Describe your perfect day.
- What are your thoughts on religion and faith?
- What qualities do you value most in other people?
- How do you handle conflict or fights when they come up?
- What do you think about separation or divorce?
- What is the most memorable experience you’ve had in your life?
- What were the greatest struggles you’ve faced and how did you overcome it?
- What was the most painful event you’ve had to deal with?
- How do you deal with setbacks and disappointments?
- Who inspires you?
- Where do you want to travel to?
- How do you see us dividing household responsibilities?
- What do you do for fun?
- What do you consider a good date night?
- Where can you see yourself living for the long term?
- What do you think is the meaning of life?
- What are your life’s dreams?
- What led you to choose the career path you’ve chosen?
- What are your hobbies?
- Would you want your kids to have an arranged marriage as well?
There are no two persons with the exact same perspective. The response you will get might differ from yours. While we respect and realize that differences are mandatory, these questions will assist you to figure out whether there is harmony between you and your future spouse.
On Cupidknot, they care that you get into building a happy family with the one best for you. With features like a well-researched database, profile verification, and voice call, Cupid Knot makes sure you know the prospective spouse better before giving a heads up.